We have a these samples projects in our examples repository to help you understand the core concepts.
- Basic no-code interface - A bare-bones example of how to deliver functionality with no code.
- Basic web service - An example of how to turn any nanobus interface into a web service.
- WebAssembly-powered web service - An example of using WebAssembly modules as HTTP handlers.
- Dapr integration - A CRUD and eventing example using Dapr's State Store and PubSub APIs.
- Blog - A simple blog implementation on NanoBus.
- Scheduler - An example of using the scheduler transport for cron-like functionality.
- URL Shortener - An API that shortens URLs and showcases practical use of Postgres, Jaeger and OAuth/ODIC/JWT.
- NanoChat - A simple messaging platform that uses multiple Iotas to compose a larger application. The WasmRS protocol enables the application to stream data from the database and perform asynchronous tasks.